2018 SASQUATCH SYMPOSIUM
Don’t miss the 2018 Sasquatch Symposium for a day of learning about the natural history of the Sasquatch!
Enjoy entertaining stories and educational speakers including professionals in the field such as columnist and fishing guide Pat Neal, author and producer Ron Morehead, North Olympic Peninsula resident Judy Carroll, career science teacher, paranormal researcher, and Bigfoot expert, Thom Powell, avid outdoorsman, hunter, and tracker Rich Germeau, and Professor of Anatomy and Anthropology, Dr. Jeff Meldrum.
- Pat Neal is a columnist on the opinion page of the Peninsula Daily News, a Hoh River fishing guide and former historian for the state Office of Archaeology and Historic Preservation whose research concluded the Sasquatch have been here as long as humans have.
- His latest book, “Wildlife Volume Three, Fisherman’s Holidays,” includes one story about the Sasquatch on the Olympic Peninsula and the failed efforts to document, explain, and exploit this wild and mysterious phenomenon.
- Ron Morehead, an adventurist, researcher, author, and producer, has for decades conducted worldwide research into the Bigfoot/Sasquatch phenomenon. Morehead and Al Berry’s “Sierra Sounds” are the only Bigfoot recordings that have been scientifically studied, time-tested, and accredited as being genuine, Neal said.
- In his new book, “The Quantum Bigfoot,” Morehead combines decades of experience and hours of research into the realm of quantum physics as it could pertain to Bigfoot/Sasquatch.
- Judy Carroll will share her own experiences in communication and interaction with the Sasquatch that will provide a perspective of the Sasquatch personality.
- Thom Powell is considered one of the most unique investigators of Bigfoot History. Thom has been ahead of the curve when it comes to the paranormal side of Bigfoot research and is also one of the few investigators that ties the Sasquatch phenomena to the UFO mystery.
- Rich Germeau has over 14 years of law enforcement, local, federal, and Tribal experience. He had his first encounter with Bigfoot while on patrol near Forks Washington in 2000. In 2008, Rich co-founded the Olympic Project with Derek Randles.
- Dr. Jeff Meldrum has published numerous academic papers ranging from vertebrate evolutionary morphology, the emergence of bipedal locomotion in modern humans and Sasquatch and is a co-editor of a series of books on paleontology.
The 2018 Sasquatch Symposium will be held on Sunday, August 5th,, 2018, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at The Point Event Center, 7989 NE Salish Lane in Kingston, Washington.
Doors will open at 9:30 a.m. Intermission from noon to 1:00 p.m.
Admission is $35 per person in advance or $40 per person day of event. 21 and over.